LUXURY BOWRAL RESIDENCE
Jarrod Olsen & Co developments are European inspired, using innovative ideas to build homes that are in harmony with the surrounding environment and change of seasons. The Bowral residence is a bespoke development that has been specifically designed to take advantage of the local climate and site aspect. There is an astute use of natural light and Passive House techniques that create warmth in winter and gentle airflow in summer, providing a sanctuary for ultimate enjoyment.
This development will offer its lucky owner resort-style living in Bowral. In addition to the main residence, which is being built to the Passive House Standard, it also offers a temperature-controlled swimming pool and an adjoining pool house.
Images are of Pool house (completed in 2019). Main residence due for completion in 2020.
DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
The spacious four-bedroom home is split level featuring a stunning kitchen with open plan dining and living areas, complemented by a heated pool and pool house. The swimming pool has been built to Canadian specifications, with insulated walls and floors and uses a thermal swimming pool cover to retain the warmth in the heated swimming pool. The pool house has been built to very high standards, the Passive House concepts have been applied to create a very energy efficient building with exceptional comfort levels as it has its own mechanical ventilation system. The pool house offers a studio bedroom with a kitchen and bathroom that can be used for guest accommodation.
- Split level architecturally designed home and pool house with 4 living areas, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and one powder room. Offering 4 different outside spaces.
- Private resort style backyard with a heated insulated swimming pool.
- 2 north facing roof terraces (joined) with entertaining area (BBQ) and raised vegetable garden beds.
- An entertainers kitchen with butlers pantry with high-end appliances, mudroom and laundry with plenty of internal storage.
- Heat recovery ventilation system installed in both main residence and pool house giving you the best indoor climate and reduces the need for heating and cooling.
- Internal access, double lock-up garage.
- Solar Power System installed to reduce energy costs.
- Tilt and turn tripled glazed timber windows and doors with aluminium cladding on exterior.
- Low maintenance gardens with irrigation.
- Rainwater harvesting in 15000L tanks.
- Architectural lighting design and fixtures.
- Oak timber floors & features through out the house.
Centrally located in Banksia Street, which is an established neighbourhood of old Bowral only 800 meters from the town centre, this new home is surrounded by beautiful streetscapes, close to the Cherry tree walk, restaurants, shops, schools and amenities.
This Bowral residence will be built significantly above Australian building standards using the highest quality building techniques to meet Passive House Standards. Our team manages all aspects of the project, from collaborating with talented architects, interior designers, lighting designers and craftsmen through to council approval, Passive House Certification and completion. This ensures a seamless process and quality control at all stages of the process to achieve superior results and produce a superb environment that will be a delight to live in all year-round.
PLEASE SEND ME MORE INFORMATION ON THIS DEVELOPMENT
If you are interested in the Bowral residence which will be completed early 2020, or in future projects, please subscribe to our email list and you’ll be the first to receive information when this development is ready for the market.